Saturday, April 11, 2009
Disorganized Thoughts & Expressive Aphasia
I opened up this blank page and I don't even know what I want to write about. I just know I want to write. It's been a pretty stressful week between school, work, research projects, trying to get a job, and crap. I've had to work more hours lately because I am more broke now than I was in high school and I do not want to ask anyone for money. I'm annoyed I haven't been able to manage my finances responsibly. I'm slowly being sucked into investing more hours into the research projects I've been a part of. There's a bs assignment due every week for school. I'm trying to make time to work out & study but that's not going all that far. I still probably only have a 54% of passing at this moment. I'm not complaining though. I need to stop wasting time. I waste a lot of time. Being busy is good because it forces me to be organized. I zone out when I talk to people and start thinking about other things. I don't know what I'm gonna do with the rest of my life. Nurse anesthetist? PhD? This blog thing lets you label your posts. It says "e.g. scooters, vacation, fall". Who the hell writes about scooters? One of my writing professors from freshman year told me he notices I always write in such a negative manner. This blog sounds kind of negative. Ok, so the positives. Doing these extra hours for work is not hard. My job is pretty easy. It just gets kind of annoying sometimes. I will make enough money this month. These research studies will help me in the long run. The assignments for school are not that bad. I just really do not know how to bs that professional meeting write-up. Failing the NCLEX probably will not happen because there is no way I am paying to take it over. I think I can get a job after graduation. I will probably figure out what I want to do with my life eventually. There's so much to do, isn't there? I actually asked someone to "tell me more about that" in conversation today. I'm sleepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol! interesting thoughts. but yeah, it's a good thing you wrapped it up with positive things though! keep going nino! you can doooo it!!!
Post a Comment