With the new semester just a couple of days away, I can't help but feel upset because I had such a lovely winter break! I didn't go on a trip or do anything especially fancy, but I still had a lot of fun. I got TONS of sleep and much-needed rest. During the past few weeks, my mind felt very peaceful and stress-free. It was nice to spend time with friends from college as well as friends from high school. I also welcomed the opportunity to meet and get to know new people, which made life all the more interesting. ;)[Late night poker games, good eats (including chocolate from Japan!), working out & playing at Coles, concerts, movies, chatting on AIM all night long, sleeping over at Elsie, Monique, and Margaret's places in Queens, EtOH nights, bumming out at home] --> good times.
Because I am currently broke, I'm relieved to say that I earned a good amount of money from work during January--hopefully more than that which had been spent... Another productive thing I did this break --> began working as a volunteer research assistant on a new study this month. Because that is what we overachievers do. Oh, and I did 80 whole NCLEX questions. That's whats up.
What I am going to miss the most is the freedom of being able to go out whenever I care to and do whatever I want without having nagging thoughts of assignments, papers, exams, etc. SO, I am not looking forward to going back to school this Tuesday...However! I think this semester will be a good one because we are going to make the most of it. And because I dropped Comfort & Suffering. And because weekends start on Wednesday nights (every other week)! I'm excited to see where the next few months will take us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yayyyy!!!! i'm glad i got to be part of your winter break. it was fun indeed. i'll visit you another day. =D let's keep hanging outtttttttttttttttttttt!!!
What's an upper GI tract?
Post a Comment