7 Random things about Nina:
1. The first physical asset I notice about a guy is his hair. And I keep noticing it forever.
2. I type loudly. Loudly enough to wake a person up from a deep slumber. Loudly
enough to wake up the whole neighborhood. Some have labeled my typing as "violent".
3. I am a pretty competitive person. In just about anything and everything. Winning makes me happy.
4. People like to tell me about their issues. I think it's because I give the impression that I am a good listener. Also, I tend to forget things easily and am able to go on as if I had never heard what they had told me.
5. Speaking of forgetting...my memory is a wonder. I have the ability to cram loads of information into my head the night before an exam, but I often forget things that happened in the past. I forget words that were spoken, moments that occurred, etc.
6. It is hard for me to trust people. Once in a while, I'll meet a person who I can really open up to and trust fully. Such people are extremely rare, in my world.
6.25. If you chat with me online, you will get to know me better. Without a doubt.
6.5. I'm very dualistic...or dichotomous...or contradicting. Don't know which word describes it most accurately. Here are some examples. I can help other people see the positive sides of things, but when it comes to viewing the world through my own eyes, I am often cynical, negative, and pessimistic. My memory is another example. Also, I'm really introverted, quiet, and serious when placed among strangers, but when I'm with friends, I am outgoing, crazy, and I joke around a lot.
7: I've had three best friends in my life so far. I don't talk to any of them anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these are all lies. LIES! you're gonna have to tell me these facts in person so I can decide if they're valid or not.
awwwwww...
Post a Comment